Thursday 6 June 2013

Tamada & Azlanshah confirmed for Suzuka 8 Hours

Makoto Tamada has been confirmed to ride with #22 Honda Team Asia at the prestigious Suzuka 8 Hours Endurance Race this year.  This is Tamada’s second year to ride with the team.
Tamada will be teaming up again with his Asian Championship teammate, Azlan Shah Kamaruzaman.  The third rider has not been announced.
Tamada and Azlan will be riding the Honda CBR1000RR with Bridgestone tires.
Entry:  Honda Team Asia
Number:  #22
Teammate: Azlan Shah Kamaruzaman
Machine: Honda CBR1000RR
Tires: Bridgestone
Comment, Makoto Tamada
“I am happy to be racing at Suzuka again this year with Honda Team Asia.  I am also happy that Azlan is once again my teammate.  He has improved a lot since last year, and I hope I can bring out the best and the speed that Azlan has.”

No comments:

Post a Comment