Tuesday 14 May 2013

MotoGP Le Mans: Pedrosa takes victory momentum to France




Beaten by rookie team-mate Marc Marquez in the first two MotoGP events of this season, Dani Pedrosa served a reminder of his talents by winning in front of his home fans last time at Jerez.

Pedrosa's victory means Honda has now won 12 out of the last 15 races, while Marquez and Pedrosa have moved into first and second in the 2013 title chase.

"After a fantastic weekend in Jerez and a productive test on the Monday, I'm looking forward to going to Le Mans,” said Pedrosa, who is yet to win at the French circuit in the premier-class but took three victories in the lower categories.

“I had good results in the past and I enjoy the circuit, so I'm hoping that the bike works well there.

“Practice management in Le Mans can sometimes be difficult and complicated due to the weather but I'm finding my comfort again on the bike and I'm working well with the team.

“I will go to France and aim to use all of my experience and remain focused for the whole weekend."

Pedrosa, the 2012 title runner-up, is just three points behind Marquez and one point ahead of Yamaha's Jorge Lorenzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment